Hybrid Model to start on Monday October 19
We will welcome students to the building next week that chose the Hybrid learning model. Cohort A (Monday/Tuesday), will start on Monday October 19th and Cohort B (Thursday/Friday) will start on Wednesday October 21st . Below is information regarding the return. We are sorry if some of this inconveniences you, but we have to follow the Covid-19 policies that have been implemented by the district.
- School hours are 7:45am to 2:40pm.
- Doors will open at 7:25am, please do not drop students off before this time since there will be no supervision.
- Student and staff will be required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. Parents will also be required to wear one if they are on school property.
- Social distancing will be followed.
- Parents and visitors will not be allowed in the building.
- If you need to come and get your child early from school, please call the office at 242-8439 to make arrangements. Since your child will not be in the school building everyday, we hope that you can make doctor’s appointments on the days your child is not at school.
- If your child is not feeling well, please keep them home. Please call the office to report all absences. The nurse will be in contact with all parents of sick children.
- Birthday treats are not allowed.
- Deliveries for students are not allowed.
Bus schedules are posted in Infinite Campus – you can log on to see the bus number, stop location and pick up and drop off times. If you have questions, your teacher will have this information. You can also call the office.
Hybrid Model Wednesdays – Cohort A – Monday/Tuesday will attend on the following Wednesdays: 10/28, 11/11, 12/2, 12/16 and 1/13.
Cohort B – Thursday/Friday will attend on the following Wednesdays: 10/21, 11/4, 11/18, 12/9, 1/6 and 1/20.
Families that chose the 100% Virtual model will follow the virtual schedule that will be given to them by their teachers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let your student’s teacher or the office know.